Hans van Dormolen Imaging & Preservation Imaging (HIP) is an international consultancy office for cultural heritage imaging.
Hans van Dormolen is an independent imaging consultant. He is author of the Metamorfoze Preservation Imaging Guidelines, designer of CET 357 and CET 457 and a co-developer of the Universal Test Target (UTT).
The services that are supplied are:
- Technical guidance and support in writing and executing tenders for digitization projects
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance support for (mass) digitization projects
- Technical control to check if camera’s and scanners are Metamorfoze and ISO 19264 compliant
- In-house and hands-on training projects in line with the Metamorfoze Preservation Imaging Guidelines and ISO 19264
- In-house and hands-on training projects Quality Control and Quality Assurance based on ISO 19264 and the Metamorfoze Preservation Imaging Guidelines
- All kinds of technical targets and software. CET 357 will be soon available.
- New Training / work shop: 3 dimensional object photography with CET 357 and CET 457.
See also TEDx Talk: Preserving Images for the Future